OUR COVID19 SAFETY STEPS
Staff at Fresh Lifestyle work in extended close contact with many guests, therefore despite the easing of UK lockdown restrictions, our safety protocols will, for the time being, remain unchanged:
- Service guests will be temperature checked, (using an infrared forehead thermometer), before each appointment; your temperature must be below 37.8 degrees for us to carry out your service.
- Service guests must wear a face covering, (that hooks behind the ears and covers the nose and mouth), throughout each service appointment, even if they are exempt and/or fully vaccinated. Please bring a disposable mask if you are having a hair colour service.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival, after coughing/sneezing and after using the bathroom.
- We suggest you bring a drink with you but no food for consumption during your visit please.
- Please attend your appointment alone as we are unable to accommodate additional family members, children, friends, or pets.
To ensure your ongoing safety our team will continue to:
- Wear face masks throughout your visit.
- Sanitise hands, styling stations, styling chairs, shampoo chairs, hair wash basins and all hairdressing tools at the start of the day and after each guest.
- Sanitise high-touch areas, (door handles, card terminals etc), bathrooms, routinely throughout the day.
- Undergo temperature checks each day and self-isolate in the event that they exhibit any COVID19 symptoms.
We appreciate your support in these challenging times and will keep these arrangements under review.
We kindly request 48 hours notice of any cancellation or change to your appointment.
Appointments cancelled at less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full, less the value of any time we are able to re-let.