COVID-19 SAFETY STEPS
Our Blackheath, Fitzrovia and Islington locations have now re-opened. To book an appointment please telephone the front desk team at your chosen location or book online via the Book Now tab on the homepage.
With demand for appointments high after the lengthy enforced closure, we kindly request 48 hours notice of any cancellation or change to your appointment. Appoinments cancelled at less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full, less the value of any time we are able to re-let.
We’ve made a number of adjustments to the guest journey to ensure your continued safety and that of our team by:
- Extending opening hours from 10am–10pm, Monday to Sunday, and revising staff rotas to reduce salon occupancy in line with social distancing requirements.
- Wearing appropriate PPE; facemasks will be worn throughout your visit and protective visors will supplement the mask during services at the shampoo station and any face-to-face service elements.
- Sanitising our hands, styling stations, styling chairs, shampoo chairs, hair wash basins and all hairdressing tools at the start of the day and after each guest.
- Sanitising high-touch areas, (door handles, card terminals etc), bathrooms, routinely throughout the day.
- Suspending self-serve product trials and tester usage; we will collect and bag the products you require.
- Transferring checkout to your styling station and suspending cash payment.
- Temperature checking our staff each day and requiring staff displaying any COVID19 to self-isolate.
We’re asking you to help us reduce the risk of any virus transmission by:
- Notifying the salon if you have recovered from COVID-19 as a skin sensitivity test, (48 hours before your appointment), is mandatory.
- Not attending the salon if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Attending your appointment alone as we can no longer accommodate extra family members, children, friends or pets.
- Wearing a face mask that hooks behind the ears and covers your mouth and nose throughout your visit; hair colour guests should wear a disposable mask (available in store priced £1.00).
- Waiting outside the salon on arrival; your service provider will invite you in once your station is sanitized and ready.
- Sanitizing your hands on arrival, after coughing/sneezing and after using the bathroom.
- Allowing us to check your temperature, using a contactless digital forehead thermometer. If your temperature is 37.8 degrees or higher you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Placing your coat/jacket in the garment bag provided. Please do not bring additional bags, or shopping with you.
- Bringing your own refreshment and reading material as we are unable to offer beverages or magazines at this time. (No food please)
- Maintaining a safe social distance throughout your visit.
- Making payment by card/contactless payment only. Gratuities for your service provider/s may be added to your card/contactless payment: any gratuity is passed on to your service provider/s in full.
- Booking your future appointment by telephone to help reduce the time in salon.
We appreciate your support in these challenging times and will keep these arrangements under review.