Booking terms & conditions
- A deposit equivalent to 50% of the service fee is required to confirm your first booking. Please telephone the salon to make the deposit payment if you are scheduling your first appointment with us via online booking.
- Booking deposits are fully refundable where the booking is cancelled 48 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
CANCELLATION NOTICE & CHARGES
- We understand that circumstances change and that you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If so, we ask for at least 48 hours’ notice prior to your appointment, to enable us to re-let the time you have reserved.
- No shows, cancelled appointments and appointments rescheduled at less than 48 hours are charged 50% of the scheduled service fee on the first occasion and 100% of the scheduled service fee on subsequent occasions, less the value of any time we are able to re-let.
- When you book an appointment, we reserve a window of time based on the requirements of the service; a late start means less time to carry out your service than intended.
- We’ll still do our best to carry out the scheduled service, but we may have to make adjustments (e.g. fewer foils or reduced styling), to minimise delays to the next guest. In such instances the scheduled service price will apply.
- Some short service appointments, (e.g. tint and blow dry services), cannot be contracted; arrivals for these services more than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time cannot normally be accommodated.
- Cancellation charges, (detailed above), apply to appointments we are unable to fulfil due to late arrivals.