Our COVID-19 Safety Steps
We’re making a number of adjustments to the guest journey to ensure the continued safety of you and our team by:
- Extending opening hours from 10am–10pm, Monday to Sunday, and revising staff rotas to reduce salon occupancy in line with social distancing requirements.
- Wearing appropriate PPE; facemasks will be worn throughout your visit and protective visors will supplement the mask during services at the shampoo station and any face-to-face service elements.
- Sanitising our hands, styling stations, styling chairs, shampoo chairs, hair wash basins and all hairdressing tools at the start of the day and after each guest.
- Sanitising high-touch areas, (door handles, card terminals etc), bathrooms, routinely throughout the day.
- Suspending self-serve product trials and tester usage; we will collect and bag the products you require.
- Transferring checkout to your styling station and suspending cash payment.
- Temperature checking our staff each day and requiring staff displaying any COVID19 to self isolate.
We’re asking you to help us reduce the risk of any virus transmission by:
- Notifying the salon if you have recovered from COVID-19 as a skin sensitivity test, (48 hours before your appointment), is mandatory.
- NOT attending the salon if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Attending your appointment alone as we can no longer accommodate extra family members, children, friends or pets.
- Wearing a face mask that hooks behind the ears and covers your mouth and nose throughout your visit; hair colour guests should wear a disposable mask (available in store priced £1.00).
- Waiting outside the salon on arrival; your service provider will invite you in once your station is sanitized and ready.
- Sanitizing your hands on arrival, after coughing/sneezing and after using the bathroom.
- Allowing us to check your temperature, using a contactless digital forehead thermometer. If your temperature is 37.8 degrees or higher you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Placing your coat/jacket in the garment bag provided. Please do not bring additional bags, or shopping with you.
- Bringing your own drink – No Food Please, as we are unable to offer beverages or magazines at this time.
- Maintaining a safe social distance throughout your visit.
- Making payment by card/contactless payment only. Gratuities for your service provider/s may be added to your card/contactless payment: any gratuity is passed on to your service provider/s in full.
- Booking your future appointment by telephone to help reduce the time in salon.
We appreciate your support in these challenging times and will keep these arrangements under review.