Have you had a hair colour disaster? Whether it’s a salon catastrophe or a home heartbreak the hair colour professionals at Fresh Lifestyle Salon have unrivalled experience in correcting hair colour that has gone wrong.
Follow these simple steps
- Don’t Panic. Your hair colour disaster can in most cases be remedied with professional help.
- Don’t attempt to colour over the problem; this may result in long term damage to your hair.
- Get professional help immediately: contact Fresh Lifestyle Salon & Spa, (Blackheath or Islington), for a complimentary, no obligation colour correction consultation with an expert colourist who understands your trauma.
- Allow us to assess your hair and prescribe the best course of action to safely restore your colour.
- Relax and enjoy your Aveda colour experience, assured that you’re in the hands of our hair colour professionals.
COMMON COLOUR PROBLEMS
Our hair colour experts don’t just deal in disaster; they specialise in the common hair colour problems including
- Highlights that are too orange/gold in colour
- Blonde hair that has turned yellow or white
- Dark bands of colour, (overlapping colour from repeated home colouring)
- Faded colour
- Hair that has turned khaki or green in tone
- Hair colour that is too dark or too light
Contact Fresh Lifestyle Salon & Spa, (Blackheath, Fitzrovia or Islington), for a complimentary, no obligation colour consultation and have one of our colour experts return you to beautiful colour. Call 020 8318 2666 (Blackheath) 020 7580 8287 (Fitzrovia) or 020 7704 2262/3 (Islington) or simply book online here.