In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Fresh Lifestyle Hair Salons have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
As Coronavirus continues to change our lives in unprecedented ways, we want to reassure you that our main priority continues to be the health of our customers and our colleagues.
We already have robust hygiene standards but we are now closely following advice from Public Health England, and are implementing additional measures including:
- Managing salon occupancy to maintain the 2-metre social distance, as advised by the Government.
- Substituting our high-touch rituals with no-touch alternatives
- Sanitising high touch areas, (door handles, toilet flushes, taps, card machines) routinely throughout the day.
- EnsuRing that soap dispensers are routinely topped up.
- Ensuring that staff follow government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
We are asking you, our guests, to help us reduce the spread of the virus.
Please Do Not Visit The Salon
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have been advised to self-isolate.
- If you are a returning traveller from any location hit by the virus
Fresh Lifestyle is proud to be an important part of our local communities, and this is never more critical than during these testing times. Please stay safe, look after your loved ones, and keep an eye on our website and Instagram for the latest information on opening hours at your Fresh Lifestyle location.
If you need to call us, please use the links below for your local Fresh Lifestyle salon – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.