Fresh Lifestyle unravel the myths surrounding fine hair…
Fine hair doesn’t have to be a nightmare. In fact, many hairdressers would agree that fine hair is the best due to its manageability and malleability. Our team of friendly, professional stylists at Fresh Lifestyle Salon & Spa in Blackheath and Islington are here to give you advice on the best products and styles to help you get the best out of your fine hair.
Top Tips for Fine Hair
Follow our simple top tips to create the illusion of thicker hair…
- Go Chic – Get a blunt or one-length haircut at our Fresh Lifestyle salon to make your air look fuller and thicker at the ends.
- Stay Short – Try not to grow your hair too long. The longer it gets, the stringier it appears!
- Use Conditioner – Apply conditioner to the ends of your hair, not the roots. This prevents your hair from becoming weighed down. Conditioner will help prevent the split ends and breakage that can make fine hair look thinner!
Thicker hair is yours with 97% naturally derived ‘Invati™ Solutions’ at Fresh Lifestyle
Our new invati™ system is clinically proven to reduce hair loss due to breakage to help you keep the hair you have longer. The system includes:
- invati™ exfoliating shampoo – removes build-up that can clog pores and renews the scalp. 200ml.
- invati™ thickening conditioner – restores strength and improves hair elasticity, reducing breakage. 200ml.
- invati™ scalp revitalizer – helps energize and rehabilitate the scalp. 150 ml.
Styling Ideas for Fine Hair
If you have fine hair try wearing your hair longer in front and shorter at the back. This style frames the face and creates fullness at the back of the head.
A relatively short cut is often best for women with limp or fine hair, as length will weigh it down (bearing in mind that your face shape has to be a part of the overall decision).
Use a volumising shampoo, conditioner and styling products before blow drying your hair at home. This will give your hair a more voluminous look and it will last for longer.
Blow dry your hair with your head upside down to add even more volume at the roots.
Change your parting every few days s this will add volume around the parting.
Hair Colour for Fine Hair
When it comes to colouring fine hair we recommend adding multi-tonal lowlights to add depth to you hair and make it appear thicker. Avoid block colour as this will simply draw attention to your thin hair.
Come and visit our hair colour experts who can help you decide which colour and technique will work best on your hair. We will give you a full consultation and great advice on how to make your hair look its best.
You can book an online hair appointment here or call our Blackheath salon on 020 8318 2666 or Islington on 020 7704 2262/3 for more information on fine/thinning hair.